Marketing Innovation focuses on the operational and technological innovations that are transforming the APAC marketing industry. Marketing Innovation will show brands, agencies and creatives how to bottle innovation to give them the cutting edge moving into 2018
Marketing Innovation 2017 will take a look at many of the issues and opportunities that innovation presents:
• How can brands harness digital transformation and become truly native?
• How can the industry achieve greater transparency within the often translucent world of programmatic?
• Where do data teams end and marketing teams begin?
• How can marketers establish a co-creative environment with the consumers?
• Where does the promise of AI take us?
Marketing Innovation finds answers to these questions, and much more.
Campaign Asia-Pacific’s welcoming remarks
Going Native: Transitioning to a digital first brand
The renaissance of the CMO
Authenticity and ad spend; gaining transparency in a translucent world
Morning refreshments and networking
Blurred Lines; where data teams meet marketers
Identifying the identifier; creating a single ecosystem
Networking Lunch break
From cookies to content: How Oreo is doing both
Co-produce. Co-create. Co-value.
Machine learning and adaptive analytics
Afternoon refreshments and networking
Chatbots: interact, personalise, engage
Holograms: Sci-fi to sci-fact
Campaign Asia-Pacific’s closing remarks
Direct: +852 3175 1922
Direct: +852 2122 5260
Head of Sponsorship, Campaign Asia-Pacific
Direct: +65 6579 0556